JetPack 4.3 – L4T R32.3.1 is now available!
There are a whole bunch of great new features. Two that are particularly noteworthy:
- OTA Update – Over the Air Updates (!!!) A new Debian package server is now in place to host all NVIDIA JetPack-L4T components for installation and future JetPack updates
- Jetson-IO tool to configure 40-pin header (!!!) New, easy-to-use tool for configuring 40-pin header on Jetson Developer kits.
And if you are getting ready to use the upcoming Jetson Xavier NX or its big brother Jetson AGX Xaver, there’s a developer preview of Vision Programming Interface (VPI). VPI is a software library that provides Computer Vision and Image Processing algorithms implemented on Xavier Vision Accelerator, GPU and CPU.
Here is the official blurb from the NVIDIA Jetson forums:
We are pleased to announce JetPack 4.3 supporting Jetson AGX Xavier series, Jetson TX2 series, Jetson TX1, and Jetson Nano.
JetPack 4.3 key features include new versions of TensorRT and cuDNN, Docker support for CSI cameras, Xavier DLA, and Video Encoder from within containers, and a new Debian package server put in place to host all NVIDIA JetPack-L4T components for installation and future JetPack OTA updates.
JetPack 4.3 Highlights:
- Support for TensorRT 6.0.1 and cuDNN 7.6.3
- Full support for DLA INT8 on Jetson AGX Xavier
- Support for installation of JetPack components via Debian package archives
- JetPack components are provided as Debian packages via a public APT server hosted by NVIDIA, enabling easier upgrades of JetPack components to future versions. Previous versions of JetPack need to be re-flashed to JetPack 4.3, after which the APT server can be used.
- Support for CSI, DLA, and Video Encoder from within containers
- On all Jetson products: Camera Serial Interface (CSI) and NVENC are now supported from within containers.
- On Jetson AGX Xavier series only: NVIDIA Deep Learning Accelerator (DLA) engines are now supported from within containers.
- Support for DeepStream 4.0.2
- Support for ISAAC SDK version 2019.3
- New easy to use tool to configure 40-pin header on Jetson developer kits
- Developer preview of VPI (Vision Programing Interface), a software library that provides Computer Vision and Image Processing algorithms implemented on Xavier Vision Accelerator, GPU and CPU.
- GPU and CPU implementations are not optimized for performance in this preview release of VPI. A future release will bring performance optimized GPU and CPU implementations
JetPack 4.3 components:
- L4T R32.3.1 (K4.9)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS aarch64
- CUDA 10.0
- cuDNN 7.6.3
- TensorRT 6.0.1
- VisionWorks 1.6
- OpenCV 4.1
- Nsight Systems 2019.6
- Nsight Graphics 2019.5
- Nsight Compute 2019.3
- SDK Manager 1.0.0
Nano SD Card Image…….https://developer.nvidia.com/jetson-nano-sd-card-image-r3231
JetPack Release Notes….https://docs.nvidia.com/jetson/jetpack/release-notes/index.html
L4T Release Notes………..https://developer.nvidia.com/jetson-linux-driver-package-release-notes-r3231-ga
Got check it out!