NVIDIA has released JetPack 4.2.1 and L4T R32.2. Here’s the JetPack release page.
Here’s the announcement from the NVIDIA forums:
NVIDIA is excited to have released JetPack 4.2.1 and L4T R32.2, the latest production release including new features and improvements for Jetson Nano, Jetson TX1/TX2, and Jetson AGX Xavier! See the Key Features for a list of highlights, including:
- Headless initial system configuration via the flashing USB port or UART
- NVIDIA Indicator Applet for nvpmodel performance power mode switching
- The Jetson Zoo repository of popular open-source packages and DNN models
- Improved memory available and boot-up power for Nano
- Support for Ubuntu 18.04 aarch64 for Jetson TX1
- Support for DeepStream 4.0 and ISAAC 2019.2
- New beta features:
- Xavier DLA support for INT8 in TensorRT
- NVIDIA Container Runtime with Docker Integration
The NVIDIA SDK Manager can be used to install JetPack 4.2, including developer tools with support for cross-compilation.
For more information, please refer to the JetPack Release Notes and L4T Release Notes.
JetPack 4.2.1 components:
- L4T R32.2 (K4.9)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS aarch64
- CUDA 10.0.326
- cuDNN 18.104.22.168
- TensorRT 22.214.171.124
- VisionWorks 1.6
- OpenCV 3.3.1
- Nsight Systems 2019.4
- Nsight Graphics 2019.2
- SDK Manager 0.9.13
L4T Release Notes…https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/dlc/Tegra_Linux_Driver_Package_Release_Notes_R32.2.0_GA.pdf
Go check it out!